Thursday, June 10, 2010

Catching up

It's been awhile, so here's some of what I've been up to in pictures:
I picked my first Snow and Sugar Snap peas!!!
The 'Rose that Lived' lives on one more year!
We had a most excellent fog, which always makes me preten that I'm in Scotland.

My pretty perenials are blooming. I wish they'd bloom all summer.
I started, ripped out, rethought, sought advice on then redid a Christmas wallhanging. It's the "Plaid About You" pattern by Tammy Tadd Designs made with Fruitcake fabric by BasicGrey for Moda.
The blue is more like in the first photo, but the corners are totally different now. I'll update on that soon. I'm currently listening to 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince'  and quilting the crap out of this with metallic thread. 
I have also have started:
15 table runners to make by July 10th for my friend Emily's wedding.
A baby quilt to finish by the end of July
2 'You Go Girl' bags
A horse book bag
Oh and I finished a red/white/blue Pam's Charming Bag that I will take photos of asap.
I'm off to quilt now!

No comments: