Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival 2009

I don't know about the rest of you quilters out there, but I for one am constantly amazed and delighted by the Japanese quilt makers. If I had a wish list of Quilt places to visit, Japan would be number one on the list.
Alex of Moonstitches is lucky enough to live in the middle of all this fabulous quilt inspiration and is kind enough to post her photos of the Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival 2009 on Flickr for us all to see. Click on the quilt show name and prepare to be amazed.

I stumbled upon the Moonstitches blog sometime last year. It's really interesting because she is a German living in Japan. She quilts, knits and does various other crafts. I really enjoy seeing what other parts of the world are up to, don't you?

No comments: