Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ridiculously Freaking Fabulous!

I wandered into Target this weekend to find some of the new
items they have been showing on commercials, at Apartmen Therapy....
Can I just say, OMfreakingG!!!
Thanks to Amy who originally pointed it out to me.
On Friday, I indulged in this:
 Among other things. As I wandered the aisles admiring the happy florals, I thought "wouldn't it be great to have an umbrella like this?"
Since the products weren't officially supposed to hit the stores until today, I went back to see what new things they had. And low and behold, an umbrella!!!!

AND, the best rain wellies ever! I have been looking for a nice, comfortable, reasonably priced pair of rain boots for well over a year now to use in the rain and when we go to clean out kennels at the Husky rescue shelter.
I totally couldn't resist the hat either. It goes with the whole rain ensamble.
It's rained pretty much every day here this week, of course, now that I have such fantastic rain gear, the sun is out and there is not a stinking cloud in the sky!

Really, where is the stinking rain when you want it?


3 comments:

Shelley said...

FAB-U-LOUS... you lucky ducky! Love it all! Gotta get me some of that stuff this week!

Sally said...

I do love the rain gear. Seeing it makes me want to run out to Target and see what they might have for me :-)

Pattie Crum said...

I got a purse, garden gloves and I'm getting the bike when it comes in. I wanted the boots but they didn't fit me :(too wide. I love the teapot but can't justify another one.